Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jacob & Co AS300.40.AS.AK.A Astronomia Solar Jewellery Planet

Posted by anigla 
Jacob & Co AS300.40.AS.AK.A Astronomia Solar Jewellery Planet
August 10, 2019 03:05AM
Breitling Premier Automatic 40 Hello beautiful replica luxury watches and women! First of all, I have to apologize for skipping yesterday's comment. The speed of getting out of my control that day was faster than I thought. But I am here now and go back to another fresh, crisp, mechanical review! So grab the seat and popcorn and sneak into the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 with me.

Today's slogan: Breitling Premier Automatic 40

Breitling recently released a series of new models, including a new collection that brought the company back to the vintage watchmaking day of the 1940s. In the series consisting of traditional three-person chronographs, the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 is probably the easiest and most affordable.

After George Kern became CEO, Breitling constantly hinted at this shift to an old-fashioned watch. Similarly, the Breitling Premier collection is named after the company's 1940 Premier series. In addition, the collection is more about elegance and glamour than the usual masculine military watch theme of Breitling.hyt watch

Anyone familiar with Breitling knows that they put the size of their watches in their names. Therefore, the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 is: a 40 mm wide steel case. In addition, it has a thickness of 11.4 mm and a water-resistant depth of 100 meters. In addition, the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 comes with a bracelet and a variety of strap options. Including, the color of the dial is between A nthracite, B lue and S ilver. In addition, its dial has a small seconds counter at 6 o'clock and is offset by the golden vintage Breitling logo at 12 o'clock.

In terms of sports, the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 is not much different from other family members. It uses the Breitling Calibre 37 calibre, which comes from Breitling itself. In addition, this automatic movement is packaged at a frequency of 4 Hz on the side of the 40-hour power reserve. Unfortunately, the sturdy back prevents the visibility of this movement.

In addition, the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 movement is a COSC-certified chronograph with a daily average accuracy of between -4 and +6 seconds. Although the size of the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 "David" compared to other Breitling timepieces, 40 mm is by no means a small replica watches for sale .

basic work
Brand: Breitling
Model: Premier Automatic 40
Ref. No.: A37340351C1A1

Case material: steel
Back: thread
Diameter: 40mm
Thickness: 11.4mm table
Crown: non-threaded, two washers
Crystal: curved sapphire, anti-glare sides
Waterproof: 100m
Movement frequency: 4Hz
Motion vibration: 28,800 vph
Power reserve: 40 hours
Accuracy: -4 to +6 seconds / day
Dial color: anthracite, blue and silver

What do you think of the Breitling Premier Automatic 40 watch? Is this quantity too flat in aesthetics? Or can you afford this amount of vintage and elegance?bomberg bolt 68
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login